The government of the Andhra Pradesh initiated aarogyasri health scheme in April 2007. the main motive of the scheme is to provide medical assistance to low-income families of the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme provides coverage of up to 5 lakhs for each family per year.In this article, we will give detailed information about aarogyasri health card, how to apply and check status.
|name||Dr.YSR Aarogysri health care scheme|
|launched by||The CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|government||The Andhra Pradesh government|
|objective||to provide medical assistance|
|beneficiaries||Below Poverty line families|
- Beneficiaries should be a permanent member of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- families annual income should not exceed 5lakhs
- the beneficiary should have not less than 35 acres of dry land or 75 acres of wetland
- Families or households having one personal car are also eligible for the health scheme as per the criteria.
- All rice cardholders are eligible for the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- residential certificate
- BPL certificate
- to give financial assistance to the poor people
- to give essential medical services to urban and rural families
- to reduce the high medical expenditure of the families
- to improve public health care
- to improve the infrastructure of low-income families
- General Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Orthopedic Surgery And Procedures
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgeries
- Genitourinary Surgeries
- Neuro Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Plastic Surgery
- Critical Care
- General Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Assisted devices for heart failures
- Bone marrow, liver, and cardiac transplantations
- Gamma knife procedures for neurosurgery
- Hip and knee replacement
Aarogysri health card downloads ap
- first of all, go to meesava center and collect the id and password.
- also, provide required documents to them
- now you can apply for the aarogyasri card
- after successful registration, you will get acknowledgement certificate
- End of this procedure applies online of health card you will get aarogyasri card within 15 days from the Meeseva center.
How to check aarogyasri card status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website
- After that on the homepage, click on the “EHS” option.
- on the new page tap on the “health care status” option
- enter your id and password
- then click on the “search” button
- You will see the aarogyasri card status on the screen.