Vahan Mitra scheme/AP auto driver scheme was initiated last year in Andhra Pradesh by the chief minister for auto/taxi drivers cum owners to assist them in renewing the fitness certificate, penalties, or maintenance.Due to the corona virus’s challenging situation, it becomes hard for auto/taxi drivers to match their needs as they cannot operate their vehicles and earn money.
Therefore chief minister announced assistance of 10000 rs. to each driver or family unit.
So stay tuned with us in this article. We will give information on the scheme, like eligibility criteria, required documents, and so on.
|Name||AP auto driver scheme/Vahan Mitra scheme|
|Launched by||Government of the Andhra Pradesh|
|objective||To provide financial assistance to 10000rs.|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Only commercial drivers are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must be below the poverty line category.
- The applicant should be the registered driver.
- The applicant’s name needs to be mentioned on a ration card and meesava integrated certificate.
- Driving license
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL certificate/white ration card
- Vehicle insurance
AP auto driver scheme apply online
- first of all, you have to open the homepage of the official website
- on the homepage, click on the “Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles” option
- as soon as you click on the above option, a new page will open in front of your window
- On that page, you have to select the application section
- after choosing the application form will open on your window
- in that form, fill all the necessary information with required documents
- after that, tap on the recheck button to review and click on the “submit” button
- after completing all this process, an application ID and some other information will be generated.
- Keep this id for future reference.
Check application status for AP Vahan Mitra scheme
- On the official website’s homepage, you have to click on the Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles option.
- after that, a new page will open where you have to click on the “download receipt” option
- then enter your application ID and Aadhar number and click on the “submit” button
- YSR Vahan Mitra receipt will be downloaded in the form of the PDF
Check the AP Auto Driver Scheme beneficiary list.
- on the homepage of the official website, you have to click on the “beneficiary list” option
- after that beneficiary list will start downloading in PDF format.
also read – AP sand booking online registration and login