Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya yojana (PMJAY) also known by Ayushman Bharat yojana scheme is released by prime minister Narendra Modi. Basically, it is a health insurance scheme for the poor and vulnerable people. This scheme provides protection in the case of hospitalization due to some medical emergency condition.
The main intention of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana is to offer accessible health care to needy and poor people. This yojana provides coverage of 5 lakh per year per family.
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Arogya Jan yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
Ayushman Bharat Yojana includes the following components:
- Food services
- Medical examination
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Medicine and medical consumption
- Complications during the treatments
- COVID-19 treatment
Ayushman Bharat scheme enrollment process ( pmjay csc registration)
- Go to the official website (https://pmjay.gov.in/) and click on the “am I eligible” option.
- Enter your contact information and generate the OTP.
- After that choose your state and search by ration card number, mobile number, or by your name.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Procedure to get pmjay Golden card
- Visit the official website (https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login) for csc pmjay login.
- Register with your mobile number and generate the OTP.
- Get the HHD code and give to the Common Service Center.
- Common Service Center will check your HHD code and rest of the information.
- CSC representatives will complete the rest of the procedure.
- You need to pay rs 30 for Ayushman Bharat card.
CSC hospital list
- Procedure to find out pmjay hospital list.
- Visit the official website (https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in/Search/empnlWorkFlow.htm?actionFlag=ViewRegisteredHosptlsNew).
- Select state and district.
- After that choose the type of hospital.
- Fill up the captcha tap on the search button.
Procedure for Ayushman Bharat csc cloud registration
- Visit the official website for registration.
- Enter the CSC id and password.
- A new page will pop where you will be asked for authorization.
- Click on the yes button.
- Ayushman Bharat CSC cloud registration form will be visible in your window.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Enter the email id and mobile number and click on the verify button.
- You can also download the official application from the playstore
- You have to just open the play store and type PMJAY on the search bar and install or scan the QR code from the official website.
Grievance seeking procedure
- Open the homepage of the official website and click on the grievance portal option from the menu
- New page will in front of you where you have to fill all the details and click on the submit button.
Contact number and address
National Health Authority of India
3rd, 7th, and 9th Floor,
Jeevan Bharati Building
New Delhi – 110001
PMJAY also known by Ayushman Bharat yojana scheme is a health insurance scheme for the poor and vulnerable people.
Open the official portal, click on the AM I ELIGIBLE option choose the state and click on the submit button.