Berojgari bhatta|berojgari Bhatta online registration|
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta is an important scheme launched by the UP government for the state’s unemployed people. This scheme has been started for educated but unemployed youth searching for government or non-government job.in this article; we will give all information related to UP Berojgari Bhatta.
UP Berojgari Bhatta registration
The state government provides unemployment allowance from 1000 to 1500 rupees per month until the educated (unemployed) graduates of the intermediate do not get employment as financial help. To avail this scheme, you have to register yourself on the official Website of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2020.
|Name||Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta|
|Application Starting date||Started|
|objective||To provide financial support and employment opportunities.|
|Government||Uttar Pradesh government|
- 1000 to 1500 per month as financial support to educated unemployed youth.
- It will be payable for a fixed time.
- Berojgari Bhatta will not be given after getting a job.
- Only residents of the UP state can take advantage of this scheme.
- You can do online registration through anywhere and any time
- You will get job notification through email
- Facility to search jobs according to category, location, department, and salary
- Non-government and government jobs available on a portal.
- An applicant needs to be the permanent resident of the state
- The annual income of the applicants family should be less than 3 lakh
- Applicant must have passed at least 10th
- The applicant’s age should be between 21 and 35 years.
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof
- Passport size photo
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta online registration
- Firstly visit the official Website
- Click on the new registration portal.
- Provide all mandatory field details and then click on the “submit.” button.
- After successful registration, fill your necessary details and your education details step by step.
- Upload your photo and signature
- Click the “submit” button.
How to login Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta
- Firstly, visit the official Website.
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, You have to click on the “login” option.
- After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you on the next page.
- In this form, you have to fill username and password, etc.
- After that, click on the “submit” button.
Office Address: – Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Bas Mandi Square, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone Number: – (0522) 2638-995 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
Mobile Number: – (+91) 78394-54211
Official Email ID: – [email protected]
Official Website: – http://sewayojan.up.nic.in