Beti Bachao Beti padhao yojana was initiated by India’s prime minister, Narendra Modi, in 2015.
Under this scheme, parents of daughters have to open the bank account in a national bank or post office and deposit the money at the age of 14 from the account’s opening.
You can withdraw 50%Of of the amount when the daughter will turn 18 years or withdraw at the age of 21 for the daughter’s marriage. If you deposit 12000r.s per year, you will deposit 168000 in 14 years. After account maturity, after 21 years, your daughter will get the amount of 607128r.s.
If you deposit the amount of 1.5 lakh per year after 14 years, it will be 21 lakh, and after maturity of the bank account, your daughter will get 71 lakh rupees.
|name||Beti bachao beti padhao|
|Launched by||Prime minister Narendra Modi|
|Launched date||22 january 2015|
|Ministry||women empowerment and child development|
- To make the future of daughters bright
- advanced them in the field of education
- Preventing feticide
- Applicant should be a resident of India
- The age of the girl should be less than 10 years
- Applicant should have an account under Sukanya samriddhi yojana
- Aadhar card
- Parents I’d card
- Residential certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Daughters’ birth certificate
Online application procedure
- First, the applicant will have to visit the Ministry of Women and Child Development’s official website.
- On the home page, you will see the option of the Women Empowerment Scheme. Tap on this option.
- After that, you will have to click on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana’s option.
- new page with detailed information will open in front of you
- By reading the information, you can follow the procedure.