IGRSUP is an initiative launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh. You don’t need to run around the government office for marriage registration or land registration or check land details. You can now do all your work by sitting at your home.
In this article, we will share with you information regarding the IGRSUP Application procedure, etc.
|Government||Uttar Pradesh government|
|Department||Stamp and registration department|
|Beneficiaries||People of Uttar Pradesh state|
IGRSUP property registration procedure
- First of all, open the homepage of the IGRSUP portal
- Click on the apply online option from the menu bar of the official portal
- Login through login credential
- If you don’t have an account, create a new account by tapping on the new application
- After the login, you will see the application form in front of your screen
- Select the nature of the documents and enter the deeds presenter name and mobile number.
- Provide property details for registration and stamp duty calculation given, Relevant tehsil of the district, Area type, Rural or Urban, Sub Area type of the tehsils, Ward from the sub-area type already selected, Property type from Plot / Building / Agriculture Land
- Now provide all the property valuations, choose the building type, and tap on the submit button.
- Select the type of the property and enter the details of building filling residential area and total area
- The software will automatically calculate the stamp duty and registration fees based on the deed selection and other details
- After that, upload the required documents like ID proof and PAN card
- After completion of the application, keep the reference number for the future.
IGRSUP marriage registration procedure
- Click on the apply under marriage registration option from the homepage of the official website
- A new page will pop up in front of you where the groom has to enter an Aadhar card.
- After that, OTP will be sent to the groom’s number.
- All the details will be sourced from the aadhar card, including photo
- After that applicant has to enter the mobile number of the bride and further OTP
- All the information of the bride will be the source from the UID
- On the new page, enter the personal data of the groom and documents
- After that, click on the next page and enter the personal data of the bride with the asked documents
- Enter the details like date of the marriage and place of the marriage
- Submit the application with registration fee
- Keep the application number and password for the future reference
- The marriage certificate will be issued by the concerned authority.
|sr no||Designation||Location||Phone Number|
|1||Inspector General Registration Commissioner Stamp Uttar Pradesh||Headquarters Allahabad, Revenue Council Building, Civil Lines Allahabad||Phone – 0532–2623667|
Fax – 0532–2622858
|2||Additional Inspector General Registration (Administration)||Headquarters Allahabad||Phone- 0532-2623717|
Fax – 0532-2424283
|3||Additional Inspector General Registration (Departmental)||Headquarters Allahabad||Phone-0532-2623717|
|4||Additional Inspector General Registration||Camp Office, Lucknow||Phone-0522-2308587|
|5||Additional Inspector General Registration (Departmental)||western Region Ghaziabad, Collectorate Complex Ghaziabad||Phone-120-28220844|
|6||Deputy Inspector General Registration||Headquarters Allahabad||Phone-0532-242788|
|7||Deputy Inspector General Registration||Camp Office, Lucknow||Phone – 0522-2308713|