The government of the Uttar Pradesh has launched Jansunwai Portal. Through this portal, you can complain through online mode. Your complaint will be redressed by concern authority.
In this article, we will provide you detailed information about Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
|Department||Uttar Pradesh public grievance department|
|Launched by||Chief minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the Uttar Pradesh state|
- To resolve the problems of the people of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Extend the benefits of public hearing facilities
- Decline the corruption in the state.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai status
Types of complaint which can be registered
- The complaint related to the information of government schemes
- Public grievance related complaint
- The demand of public related complaints
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal complaint registration procedure
- Open the homepage of the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- On the homepage click on the complaint registration option
- After that new page will pop up where some information related to the complaint will be visible to you.
- Click on the submit button
- On the new page enter your email id and mobile no and generate the Capta
- After that complaint registration form will be visible to you
- Fill this form to register your complaint.
Check complaint status
- Open the homepage of the Jansunwai Portal
- After that, click on the track complaint status option from the homepage.
- On the new page enter your complaint number, email id and mobile number and tap on the submit button
- Your complaint status will be visible to you
- If no action has been taken to your complaint, then you can send a reminder to your complaint
- Firstly open the homepage of the official website
- Tap on the option of send reminder on the menus of the homepage.
- By filling asked information in reminder form, you can send a reminder.
- First of all, visit the homepage of the official website
- Tap on the give feedback option from the menus of the homepage.
- The feedback form will open in front of your window
- Fill this feedback form and tap on the submit button
- In this way, you can give feedback.
Download Jansunwai mobile app
- You can download the Jansunwai mobile app from the Play Store.
- You have to open the play store and type Jansunwai
- The application will be visible to you
- Install the application on your mobile phone
Register Jansunwai stranded migrant workers
- Click on the option of migrant workers from the homepage.
- The choice will be based on migration from Uttar Pradesh to outside or outside to Uttar Pradesh
- Enter your email id and mobile no
- Generate the OTP
- On the new page fill the necessary and correct information asked to you and submit the form
- Government has warned that you have to fill only accurate information otherwise actions will be against you
- Also, you have to agree to put yourself quarantine of two weeks
for any queries, you can contact through [email protected] this id