The Kisan panjikaran (farmer registration) has been started by the agricultural department of the Bihar government on the Agricultural DBT portal.
After registration, farmers will get all the benefits of farmer’s schemes directly. The benefits of the schemes will be directly deposited into the bank account of the farmer.
In this article, we will provide you detailed information about Kisan panjikaran (farmer registration).
|Name||Bihar kisan panjikaran|
|Launched by||Government of the Bihar|
|Department||Department of agriculture|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Bihar state|
- To make farmers aware of all the government schemes related to the agriculture
- Yo benefit the farmers and make their future bright by the agricultural schemes
- To encourage them towards the farming
List of schemes
- Pradhan mantri kisan Samman yojana
- Jal jeevan hariyali
- Pradhan mantri krushi sichai yojana
- Digital anudan yojana
- Krishi yantrikikaran yojana
- Jaivik kheti anudan yojana
- Beej anudan yojana
- Krishi input anudan yojana
- Krishi input rabbi yojana
Names of districts under Bihar kisan panjikaran (Farmer Registration)
- West Champaran
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Bihar state
- Families with upto two hectors of cultivating the land
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- IFSC code
- Mobile number (linked to the Aadhar card)
- Passport size photo
bihar kisan registration procedure
- First of all, open the homepage of the official website.
- Click on the panjikaran/registration option from the menu bar
- Click on the first option from the drop-down menu
- On the new page, enter the Aadhar card number and Aadhar card name and click on the authentication.
- Generate the OTP and submit it.
- After that registration form will open in front of you
- Fill this form with appropriate information
- Lastly, click on the submit button
- In this method, your registration procedure will be finished
For any queries, you can contact 0612223355 this landline number.