The Andhra Pradesh government has launched MP E uparjan portal for the farmers. They can easily sell their crops to the state government at a supportive price.now all the farmers who are willing to sell their crops can register themself on MPuparjan.nic.in portal online by sitting at their home.in this article, we will give you information regarding the registration through the portal downloading app, etc.
|Name||MP uparjan portal|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Madhya Pradesh|
Objectives of MP E uparjan portal
Due to the online process done during Krishi Mandi last year, farmers in Madhya Pradesh were facing many difficulties, and many farmers were not able to register. Due to which he had to sell his crop at a price lower than the support price and farmers had to suffer a lot of losses. Realizing this problem of farmers, the Madhya Pradesh government has made the registration process online through MP E-procurement Portal. This year, the state’s farmers will be able to register themselves in e-uparjan portal registration centers in the public domain for e-uparjan. So that both their time and money will be saved.
Benefits MP E uparjan portal
- With the help of this portal, farmers can register themselves online without any difficulties.
- It will also help in saving time.
- Farmers can avail of this scheme by downloading the app.
- There will be no problems in registering the farmers through Madhya Pradesh e-uparjan portal 2020-21.
Instruction during registration
- Farmers can register based on Aadhaar number and overall ID.
- It is mandatory to have a base or a complete ID for registration.
- If both Aadhaar and Composite ID are not available with the farmer, please contact the nearest Gram Panchayat.
- Farmers can search member IDs from their family IDs.
- Enter the bank account number from the passbook and enter it correctly.
- If the Aadhaar number is not loading, then register yourself with the complete ID.
- After registration, print the acknowledgment, and it is mandatory to take the acknowledgment at the time of purchase.
- Having a mobile number is compulsory for registration.
Required documents of MP E uparjan
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Applicants samagra ID
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
Mp uparjan 2020-21 registration process
- Open the homepage of the official website and click on खरीफ उपार्जन 2020-21 किसान पंजीयन आवेदन option on the top bar.
- A new page will open where you have to click on पंजीयन हेतु option.
- The new registration form will open in your window.
- Fill in the necessary details and click on the submit button.
- You will be successfully registered to the portal.
How to check application status
- On the homepage of the website, tap on the खरीफ उपार्जन 2020-21 किसान पंजीयन आवेदन option
- after that, select the option of फार्मर रजिस्ट्रेशन/एप्लीकेशन सर्च
- A new page will pop on your window where you have to enter the mobile number /Kisan code or samagra number
- Application status will be visible to you on your window
Mp uparjan app download
- You can download the MP uparjan app from the play store.
- Open the play store and install
- You can also download the app from the portal using samagra id and mobile number.
For any queries, you can contact through firstname.lastname@example.org this email.