What is Mudra Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana was initiated by prime minister Narendra modi. With the help of this scheme, and entrepreneurs can get a loan at concession rates. Any beneficiary who wants to start his industry and take a bank loan to further his initiative, the beneficiary Prime Minister Mudra You can apply under the scheme.
In this article, we will give you detailed information regarding the Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana like online application, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc.
Under this scheme center, the government will assist 10 lakhs to the beneficiaries to start their own business. Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana is divided into three parts Shishu loan, Kishor loan, and Tarun loan.
Till 2019 18.87 beneficiaries have taken advantage of the scheme, and 9.27 lakh crore rupees have been allotted.
|Name||Pradhan mantri mudra yojana|
|Launched by||Prime minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Small and medium startups|
|Beneficiary amount||Upto 10 lakh|
Mudra loan yojana types
- Shishu loans: under this type, loans upto 50000 will be given by banks.
- Kishor loans: under this type, loans from 50000 to 5 lakhs will be given by banks.
- Tarun loans: under this type, loans from 5 lakhs to 10 lakhs will be given by banks.
- This scheme will help entrepreneurs to get a loan at a concession rate to start their startup.
- The central government will provide loans upto ten lakhs by banks.
- You do not need to give any guarantee to take a loan under this scheme.
- Through this scheme, people of the country can start their own business by getting a government loan.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Bank accounts details
- Mobile number
- Sales tax return
- Income tax return
Mudra loan online apply
- First of all, you have to take an application form the concerned bank.
- After that, fill-up the form with the required information and attach the documents to the form.
- Submit the application form to concerned banks
- After all, this process bank will verify your application form and documents.
- After verification, the money will be sent to your bank account within one month.
How to download Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana toll-free number
- Click on the “contact us” option from the homepage of the official website.
- After that, click on the download button given next to the toll-free number.
- As soon as you click on the download button, toll-free numbers will start to download
PMMY portal log in procedure
- Open the homepage of the official website and click on the “Login for PMMY portal” option.
- A new page will be in front of your window to enter the login ID and password.
- By this procedure, you will be login into the portal.
For any queries, you can contact through [email protected] this email id.