The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana for the low-income families of the Uttar Pradesh state to provide financial assistance to them. Under this scheme, the financial aid of 30000 RS. will be given if the family head dies.
In this article, we will share detailed information regarding Rashtriya Parivarik Yojana.
|Name of the scheme||Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Government of the Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Social welfare department|
|Beneficiaries||Low-income families of the Uttar Pradesh|
Objectives of Rashtriya parivarik Labh Yojana
The head of the family is the only one to earn and provide nutrition. If the head of the family dies due to some reason, it will be difficult for the family to run their livelihood and face economic problems. To resolve these problems government has started this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
- Families of below poverty will be given 30000 rs as financial assistance.
- This scheme will be benefited to the rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- One time amount will be deposited into the applicant’s bank account
- The amount given by the government will be given to the applicant’s account within 45 days
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state
- Benefits of the scheme will be given only to those families whose head has died
- The age of the head who has died should be between 18 to 60
- the annual income of a family living in an urban area should not exceed 56000 RS. and the yearly income of the family living in a rural area should not exceed 45000 RS.
- Applicants Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Residential address
- Death certificate of the death
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Age certificate of the death
- Passport size photo
- The form should be filled in the English language
- Applicant should have a bank account in national bank
- The bank account of a cooperative bank is not valid under Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- It is mandatory to upload the copies of documents while filling the application form
- Income certificate will be valid if it is issued from the tehsil office
- Death certificates will be valid only from the recognized hospital, city panchayat, or tehsil level.
- The beneficiary’s photo signature should be in JPEG format, and the size should not exceed 20kb.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana online registration procedure
- Follow the given steps to register yourself on Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the social and welfare department of Uttar Pradesh state
- After that, click on the option of नया पंजीकरण on the homepage of the website
- You will be redirected to the new application form page, where you have to fill the application form
- Fill in the asked information on the form and fill up the captcha
- Lastly, click on the submit button
In this, you have to register to Rashtriya parivarik yojana
District social welfare login procedure
- Firstly click on the link given
- After that, you have to click on the district social welfare officer login option.
- A new page will open where you have to select the officer or district
- Then fill up the password and captcha
- And click on the login button
Check application status
- First of all, you have to visit Uttar Pradesh state’s social and welfare department’s official website.
- After that, click on the option of आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will open in front of you where you have to select the district, account number, registration number, etc.
- Application status will be visible to you.
District wise processing details of the beneficiaries
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will have to click on the link to जनपद वार लाभार्थियों का विवरण
- After this, the list of districts will come openly.
- You have to click on your district.
- Now you will have to click on your tehsil.
- As soon as you click on the tehsil, the list of blocks will come open. You have to select your block from it.
- After selecting the block, you have to choose your Panchayat.
- As soon as you select your Panchayat, the details of the district-wise beneficiaries will come openly.
For any queries, you can contact through 18004190001, this toll-free number.