Rythu Bandhu scheme
Agriculture Investment and support scheme (rythu bandhu) is a scheme launched by the Telangana government to help farmers investment in crops. Under this scheme, the Telangana government has provided 5 lakhs farmers RS.5000 per acre each season(yearly 10000rs) so that they can invest in crops seeds.
In this article, we will provide you detailed information regarding rythu Bandhu scheme, status and farmers list launched by concern authorities of Telangana government.
|Name of the scheme||Rythu Bandhu scheme|
|Launched by||The chief minister of Telangana government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Telangana state|
|Objective||To relieve farmers from the burden of debt.|
Crops covered under rythu Bandhu
|Type of crops||Acres|
- It will help farmers of Telangana to invest in crops seeds.
- It will help in improving the financial condition of farmers.
- This scheme is only applicable to farmers having cultivation land.
- under this scheme, Farmers will get financial assistance of RS.5000 per acre.
- It will help in relieving the burden of debt of farmers
- with the help of the rythu Bandhu, Farmers can invest in crops seeds.
- Also, free insecticides and pesticides will be provided
- It will help the farmers to become self-independent
- Applicant farmer must be the resident of the Telangana state.
- Farmer should have his own cultivating land.
- This scheme is for small and marginal farmers.
- This scheme is not for commercial farmers.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Bank details
- Address proof
- Land ownership details
- State bank of India
- Andhra bank
- Syndicate bank
- Corporation bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Canara bank
- HDFC bank
- AP grameena vikas bank
- Telangana grameena vikas bank
How to check rythu Bandhu status 2020 online?
- Open the homepage of the rythu bandhu portal and click on the “rythu scheme rabbi details” option from the menu.
- After that on the new page, select the year, type and PBN number and tap on the “submit” button.
- On the homepage of the rythu bandhu portal, select the desired scheme and scroll down to check the beneficiary list.
- Click on the cheque distribution report and select the district and Mandal
- The beneficiary list will be visible to you on your window.
Rythu bandhu mobile app
- To download the rythu Bandhu app, click on the “download the application” option from the menu bar of the homepage.
- The application will start downloading.
Address: Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
You can contact through 040 2338 3520 this number or email at email@example.com this id