SSA Gujarat online hajri portal
The government of Gujarat has launched the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan portal for the SSA Gujarat online Hajri Portal Gujarat government has started taking the presence of the teachers under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan portal. this system will help in making the system transparent. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the Gujarat hajri portal.
SSA Gujarat aadhar dise
According to the 86th amendment of the Constitution of the Government of India under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, the Department of Education has taken the initiative of the Primary Education Council by the Government of Gujarat to provide free education to children between 6 – 14 years. 14-year-olds have fundamental rights. This construction is being done by various schools which are providing facilities to children and making their future bright. All teachers of the state must present their attendance on time under this ssagujarat.org Attendance Portal.
|Name||SSA Gujarat online hajri portal|
|Department||Department of education|
- The online presence of teachers on this SSA Gujarat portal can be filled from Monday to Friday till 11:30 am only.
- The online presence of schools in the second shift from Monday to Friday can be filled only till 02:00 pm.
- On Saturday, the attendance of teachers of all schools will be filled by 12:30 pm.
Available facilities at the portal
- Teachers attendance
- Student attendance
- Teachers report
- Students report
- Teacher training
- Teacher Attendance
- Transport facility
- Online circular
The process to mark attendance on the SSA Gujarat portal
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of the online attendance system.
- A new page will open in front of your window where you have to log in with your login credentials.
- After that, fill up the Captcha and click on the “login” button.
- Now you can mark your attendance.
How to download home study material
- To download the home study material, on the homepage, click on the “study from home material” option from the link menu.
- Now you can watch any video or download the study material in PDF format.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Gujarat App Download Process
- You have to open the play store and type “SSA online attendance Gujarat app”.
- The app will be visible to you.
- Now you can download the app.
For any queries, you can contact through 1800-233-7965 this toll-free number.
You have to open the play store and type “SSA online attendance Gujarat app” and click on the install button.
Yes, you can download the home study material from the portal.