As India is moving towards the digitization, many services have been moved towards the online mode. In this process, the Rajasthan government has launched the SSO id portal (Single Sign-On portal). With the help of this portal, you can access to different services through single ID and password. No need to create other IDs and passwords.
For registering yourself, you need to visit the official website of the SSO id portal (sso.rajasthan.gov.in).
In this article, we will share you detailed information regarding SSO portal including online registration, eligibility criteria, required documents etc.
|Launched by||Rajasthan government|
|Beneficiaries||People of the Rajasthan state|
|Objective||Access different services through a single window|
Services available at SSO id portal
- Bhamashah card
- Bank correspondence
- Business registration
- Drug control
- E-Mitra portal
- Job fair
- I start
- GSP constancy
- GST Home portal
- Challenge for registration
- Digital visitor registration
- Drug Control Organization
- SSO id for arms licence
- Artisan reg
- Forest and wildlife
Benefits of SSO id registration
- With the help of this portal, you can access to different services through single ID and password. This will ease your work and also help in saving your time.
- There is no need of registration form for different services. You have to register once.
- You can also apply for employment and pay the bill through the portal.
- Bhamashah card
- Aadhar card
- Google account
- Facebook account
- Jan Aadhar card
- Industry Aadhar card
- Business registration card
- SIPF Number
- An application must be the resident of the Rajasthan state.
- Applicant should have Bhamashah card, Google account, Facebook account or Aadhar card
- Industrial, institute and government employees are also eligible for the registration
SSO id login and registration procedure
- For registration, you have to visit the official website of the SSO portal.
- Click on the “registration” option on the homepage of the portal.
- You will be given three options. i.e. citizen, udhyog and employee
- Choose from the given options.
- Below the registration button, you will be given options through which you can register.
- You will be redirected to the new page where you will be given application form.
- Fill this application form with appropriate information and submit it.
- After completion of this all this process, you will be given ID and password.
- Now you can log in to SSO portal through this ID and portal.
- In that way, your registration and login procedure will be completed.
SSO Rajasthan mobile app
- You can also download the SSO application from Google Play Store.
- You have to search for SSO Rajasthan portal and application will be visible to you.
For any queries, you can contact through 0141-5153-222/5123-717 this helpline number, or you can also email on [email protected] this ID.