What is the start up India scheme?
Start up India is an initiative taken by India’s central government in 2016 to promote startups and create job opportunities in India. This initiative will help in the development of India. Various programs have been launched under this scheme.
This article will give you detailed information regarding online application, eligibility, and more.
|Launched by||Central government|
|ministry||Ministry of commerce and industry|
Eligibility criteria for registration
- The company formed must be a private limited company of limited liability partnership.
- The age of the company should not be more than five years old.
- If the company has a total turnover of more than 25 crores, it will not be eligible.
- The company has to take a guardian guarantee from the Indian patent and trademark office.
- The company should have to take approval from the department of industrial policy and promotion.
Companies which can register on the portal
- Partnership firm
- Limited liability partnership firm
- Private limited company
start up India registration and login procedure
- Firstly open the homepage of the start up India website and click on the register option in the profile.
- You have to fill in the necessary information on the new page and click on the register button. your account will be created
- Now login through your id and password and open the dashboard.
- Click on the application form option from the star tup India services.
- The application form will be open in front of you.
- Fill the application form with relevant details and upload the required documents.
- And submit the application form.
- In that way, you can login and register
- Address -INVEST INDIA, 110, Vigyan Bhavan Annexe, 001, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi 110 001
- Phone number +91 011 2304 8155
- Email id- [email protected]