TNVelaiVaaippu is a portal launched by the Tamil Nadu government for better employment opportunities. The applicant can get different types of incentives after enrolling in the scheme. In this article, we will share with you detailed information regarding the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange scheme.
|name||TN Velai Vaippu|
|Launched by||Government of the Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Employment and training department|
|objective||Provide an online platform for job seekers|
- Candidates who have passed 8th 10th, 12th, U.G, P.G can apply.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu state.
- Students who have failed the exams can also apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who have some additional skills are also eligible.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Educational certificate
- Passport size photo
How to do Tnvelaivaaippu online registration
- First of all, open the official website’s home page and click on the For new User ID Registration option on the left side of the homepage.
- After clicking on that option, a new page will pop in your window where you have to click on the “I agree” button after reading the instructions.
- The registration form will open on a new page, which you have to fill up.
- After filling the form, click on the “Save” button.
- You will be registered, and a login id and password will be generated, which you have to keep for future reference.
Tnvelaivaaippu application process
- On the homepage, enter your login id and password in the given box
- After that, enter the district and fill up the application form and submit it.
- After submitting acknowledgment receipt will generate which you have to keep for the future reference
- Now the applicant has to submit original documents and certificates to the concerned employment exchange within 15 days.
- After all, this employment exchange registration card will issue to you, which you have to keep for future reference.
Tnvelaivaaippu renewal online procedure
- On the home page of the tnvelaivaaippu website, click on the renewal option
- Log in through your id and password
- Click on the renew and fill up the necessary information and click on the “submit” button
How to update profile
- On the home page of the tnvelaivaaippu website, click on the update profile option
- Log in through your id and password
- Add information to be updated and tap on the “Save” button
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar|
tnvelaivaaippu login procedure
- On the home page of the official website, click on the candidate login option.
- Log in through your id and password.
- On the form, enter the required information and click on the login option.
- For registering the grievance, you have to open the official website of the portal.
- Then click on the “grievance redressal” option.
- On the application form, enter the necessary details and click on the “submit” option.
The employment card will be valid for three years after the issue. after three years you have to renew it
Phone No.- 044-22500124
Email- [email protected]