What is atal pension yojana?
Atal pension yojana was initiated by the prime minister Narendra Modi back on 1 June 2015 in India’s former prime minister name Atal Bihari Vajpayee. This scheme is operated by the pension fund regulatory and development authority.
Under this scheme, a pension from 1000 RS to 5000 RS will be given to the elders above 60. The amount of assistance will be decided according to the investment and age of the person.
The applicant between the age of 18 to 40 can apply for this atal pension scheme. An applicant applying under this scheme has to pay the premium every month, and after completion of 60, financial assistance will be provided to you in the form of a pension.
If the applicant wants to apply age of 18, applicant has to pay a premium of 270RS, and if the applicant applies at the age of 40, the applicant has to pay a premium upto 1454RS.
After the death of the beneficiary, a pension will be given to the beneficiary’s wife.
In this article, we will give you detailed information on the atal pension yojana.
|Name||Pradhan Mantri atal pension yojana|
|Launched by||Prime minister Narendra Modi|
|authority||Pension fund development and regulatory authority|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the country|
|Objective||To give pension|
Atal pension yojana benefits
- It will help you to live healthy without any financial problems after your retirement.
- You can avail of a monthly pension by paying a small monthly premium at your pre-retirement age.
- If the beneficiary dies, then the pension will be given to the beneficiary’s wife.
- If you apply at the age of 18, you have to pay a small premium of 270 RS.
- you apply at the age of 40, then you have to pay up to 1454 RS
Eligibility criteria of the atal pension yojana
- Residents of India country can apply for the scheme.
- This scheme applies to the age group between 18 to 40
- Applicant should have a bank account, and the bank account should be linked to your aadhar card.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
Atal pension yojana chart
|Age of entry||Years of contribution||First Monthly pension of Rs.1000/-||Second Monthly pension of Rs.2000/-||Third Monthly pension of Rs.3000/-||Fourth Monthly pension of Rs.4000/-||Fifth Monthly pension of Rs.5000/-|
Atal pension yojana online apply
- First of all, you have to visit the national bank near you.
- After that, collect the application form from the bank.
- Then fill the application form with the required documents. Also, attach the necessary documents and submit the form to the bank manager.
- After verification, your account will be open under the pension yojana.